Terms & Conditions Virtual Training last updated April 2020
- When training from home we cannot be liable for any injury caused to yourself or others. Please ensure that the area around you is safe, clear from trip hazards, slip hazards and collision risks. Make sure that small children and pets are safely away from your whilst training. Student insurance is not valid whilst training from home or outside of our classes.
- Refunds will not be given for missed training, neither can sessions be carried over.
- Deposits paid for new courses are refundable up to 48 hours before the course starts. Once a course has started refunds cannot be given, this place was held for you and would have been offered to someone else.
- Memberships cannot be transferred to someone else whilst you are not using them, login is only permissible from the named member on the account.
- All membership payments are due via our direct debit system. Your place may be given to someone else if you fail to pay on time.
- If you are cancelling your Direct Debit 28 days notice is required and you must inform our payments team. Failure to do so will result in the payment still being taken. We cannot refund any payments that have not give 28 days notice of cancellation. You cannot cancel direct debits directly from your bank as our system will continue to try and take the payment and arrears will come in to place.
- If you know that you’ll be unable to make sessions then the option to freeze your account for a month is available, there is a £10 charge for the month of freezing and this will insure that your place is held for your return and not given to someone else.