Safari Terms & Conditions
- Only Safari merchandise will be worn in Safari classes, you may not bring in any products from outside or any other brand.
- Once you have completed a beginner’s course or after 4 weeks of training you MUST purchase Safari ankle supports, hand wraps for safety and Safari gloves when contact is allowed.
- To remain COVID safe we cannot allow any shared equipment which means that you must purchase equipment from Safari to be able to participate in class.
- Track and Trace is available at all of our locations as per Government law
- All equipment must be ordered through the shop on our website https://www.safarikickboxing.co.uk/safari-shop/
- Payments must have been made via our online booking system, you cannot train without paying first, we are a cashless company.
- You must have booked on to a class to be able to attend, classes have maximum limits, if you do not book on you will not be permitted entry.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your lesson to make sure that you are ready to start on time. If you arrive late you may not be permitted to enter due to COVID guidelines or entering and exiting buildings.
- No jewellery to be worn at any time during training. If you have an item which cannot be removed, then it must be covered with a secured plaster which you need to bring with you.
- Do not speak whilst your instructor is speaking, as instructions are important for safety
- Please always be respectful to fellow students and instructors. We will not tolerate any foul language or aggressive behaviour, we have the right to decline entry without offering a refund.
- Safari MMA insurance must be purchased after your first trial class, whether or not you choose to grade. 3 months insurance only is offered to new students, after which it will automatically continue to a yearly insurance which includes a license. First white belt grading is include for free with this license, no refunds can be given if you choose not to grade as the insurance is still valid.
- If you do receive an injury during class, please inform the Instructor or contact Admin within 12 hours of sustaining the injury. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 07880 550011
- Refunds will not be given for missed training, Covid isolation, neither can payment dates be changed, or sessions carried over.
- Deposits paid for new courses are refundable up to 48 hours before the course starts. Once a course has started refunds cannot be given, this place was held for you and would have been offered to someone else.
- If you are cancelling your Direct Debit 28 days’ notice is required and you must inform our payments team in writing (email, Whatsapp or text accepted). Failure to do so will result in the payment still being taken. We cannot refund any payments that have not given 28 days’ notice of cancellation. You cannot cancel direct debits directly from your bank as our system will continue to try and take the payment and arrears will come in to place.
- All membership payments are due via our direct debit system. Your place may be given to someone else if you cancel your instruction with the bank.
- If you are aware that you will be unable to use your membership then an option to freeze your account for £10 a month is available, this will hold your place. 28 days notice must be given to do this
- Personal belongings are your own responsibility and we cannot be held responsible for any items which you may lose or that go missing.
- Grading may take place at the location you are training in, no more than 4 times a year. You are welcome to spectate at these events, or train at a different location that week, however these sessions cannot be carried over or refunded if you are not participating in grading.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms then please inform us immediately by email
- You can check symptoms to get tested for here:
- If you need to self isolate for 14 days, we will be unable to offer a refund or freeze your account as this would result in you losing your place to return as we are restricted on numbers so we cannot hold places.