Have you heard about easyfundraising?
Here at Safari MMA we know that for some, times are tough financially right now, however we don’t want this to stop anyone from being able to train, which is why we have set up Safari Sport Support. We care about the lives we are changing and we would like to invite you to help us make a difference too. Before you know it, you will be changing lives by just doing your everyday shopping at some for your favourite retailers! It costs you nothing, but the impact this could have on someone will be life changing.
Its free and simple to join easyfundraising!
Click here and it will take you straight to Safari Sport Support homepage.
Every time you shop online, go to the easyfundraising app or website first, pick the retailer you want and start shopping
After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to us for no extra cost whatsoever!
These are the easiest ways for you to raise a donation.
Shopping on your mobile? No problem, for mobile phones and tablets there is the handy easyfundraising App, perfect if you like to shop on the go and available completely free of charge from your App store. Now you can not only shop using it but you can check out your own donation total and see how your cause is getting on too. More information can be found here.
Shopping from your computer? Install the Donation Reminder – this means a box will appear if you are shopping with a retailer who participates with easy fundraising and you don’t even need to visit the easyfundraising site! All you need to do is click Activate Donations and any eligible purchase will be recorded for you. Take a look at the Donation Reminder here. It’s supported by Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari but can’t work on mobile phones or tablets.
Visit easyfundraising.org.uk – simply search for the retailer you want to shop with and click onto them using the green ‘Go Shopping’ button. You’ll be taken straight to the retailers website and your experience will be identical as if you had gone there directly but easyfundraising will be able to track your purchase to ensure a donation for your good cause. More information can be found here.
A note about Amazon and eBay
If you’re shopping with Amazon and eBay always make sure your basket is empty before you start shopping and remember to go through the easyfundraising website or app to get to their websites. If you have the Donation Reminder it will be able to tell you when a donation is available at these two great sites.
How to collect donations at Amazon and eBay:
1. Start at easyfundraising Before you add anything to your basket, go to the easyfundraising webite or app and search for Amazon or eBay.
2. Go shopping easyfundraising will take you to their website – everything is exactly the same, even the price!
Safari Sport Support has the powerful ability to help people transform their lives and it takes a moment for us to help do this. From all at Safari MMA thank you, we couldn’t do it without you!
With this in mind, Safari MMA has launched our biggest project to date, from 1st – 7th June 2020, we will be hosting a Global Workout Summit comprising of the most elite instructors of their fields. In bringing YOU multiple classes in one place, over a period of 7 days. We will be joined by women specialising in Ballet, Yoga, Muay Thai, Jui Jitsu, Pilates, Gymnastics, and Wellbeing, to coach you through this difficult time, without the heavy price tag. With many, many classes to choose from, your week of wellbeing workouts will be covered.
Here are some of the amazing instructors you will get to meet:
- Joanna Ziobronowicz, BJJ Black belt, World, European, and Grand Slam champion and full-time Brazilian Jitsu professor.
- Becky Miller, qualified in 8+ styles of Yoga, and 800+ hours of teacher training, she teaches a wide variety of styles including, Vinyasa, dynamic flow, freedom flow, Yin restorative.
- Lauren Gregory fitness coach, Ultramarathon runner, endurance athlete, Lucozade Movers list.
- Lara Fawzy UAE Muay Thai champion in January 2020, HIIT instructor and certified PT.
- Alexis Rufus, Cross fit World and regionals Competitor, 5 times World Champion Thai boxing.
- Dr Huda Thakur, wellness specialist, Founder and CEO of centre for Neuro Excellence, life and leadership coach.
- Hayley Carter BJJ instructor, Double Gold British Champion, European Master champion, and certified PT.
- Emily Hughes, is a Vinyasa Yoga instructor and professional Ballerina.
- Kati Simpson, International elite Gymnast coach, Commonwealth Scottish team squad member, British Championship Competitor.
- Nabila Martinez, a BJJ and Judo coach, Silver medallist, runner up Olympic freestyle Wrestling team.
- Aimee Falconer, artistic gymnast of 7 years, squad coach and qualified judge.
- Lynn Northcott, marathon runner, owner of Jogon sportswear brand.
All you have to do is sign up, and WE will do the rest.
We have had a break over the summer and now we are back on Monday 10 September 2018!!
Come join us for fun interactive play at Safari MK on Mondays 10-10:45pm
Our sessions are great because they involve:
- Parent & Child participation
- Build Thai boxing techniques
- Learn listening skills
- Work on developing gross motor skills
- Develop confidence levels
- Learn how to focus
- Balance & co ordination
- Experience mixing with new children
It is £4.50 a session. Ages 18 months- 3 years.
Please text Amira to reserve your childs place, she can be contacted on 07880 550011. We look forward to meeting you!
THAI TUM BOOTY BLAST!
LETS BE REALISTIC: Having a hard time loving yourself and your body? Desperate to do something about your weight? Want to change the appearance of your butt?
LOOKING FOR 14 WOMEN IN MILTON KEYNES TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR SPRING LAUNCH BOOTCAMP!
This amazing fun fitness class will incorporate easy Muay Thai techniques to spice up your session!
The course is designed to focus especially on your Glutes (buttocks) and Abs (stomach) as well as making sure you:
•Burn calories (up to 500+)
This course is suitable for all ages and abilities, for those who are looking to tone up,get fit and have a blast doing it!
Starts: Tuesday 24 April
Where: Kingston, MK gymnastics centre.
Price: £27 for 4 weeks
How to book: Text Amira on 07880550011
Only 14 spaces available so MUST pre-book.
Follow on courses available for those who wish to continue.
Thai tots Combines kickboxing with fun interactive play!
Parent & Child participation class. It is £4.50 a session. Ages 18 months- 3 years.
Thai boxing techniques to build:
– gross motor skills
-balance & co ordination
-mixing with new children
Text 07880550011 to book!
Amira. Safari Kickboxing
LADIES! Please do not attend today (10/12/17) to Khadijah Safari Fighter Extreme session. Due to the bad weather in Milton Keynes we have had to postpone. You will all be contacted individually to get rebooked in for your session. Enjoy the snow!
Safari kickboxing ladies only beginners course in Nadi Park Royal NW10.
Safari kickboxing ladies only beginners course in FULHAM SW6